Sunday 5 July 2015

How to: Easy Top Knot-Bun


Reasons why I LOVE this hairdo:
1) I'm lazy and don't feel like washing it 
2) It's freaking hot in Mumbai
3) It can never go outta style!

❤️

But really, I've been pleasantly surprised each morning I throw it up and how easily it's accomplished without much hassle and it's right on trend with all your fashion-y people.

Hellllllo favorite hair style! Let's get this happening for you too, yes?


Easy and quick way to get your Top Kno-Bun:
1. Gather all your hair on the top of your head, let it sit comfortably. Secure it with a rubberband. 
2. Twist and Twirl Twirl Twirl. 
3. Loosen it a little, and tuck in the loose ends. 
4. Pull it out a little, it adds volume. 

Tadaaaa !
It barely takes 30 secs. 

Do tag me on Insta or Twitter If you guys try it out ( @alishadsouzaa )

See you soon. 
- Alisha ❤️

5 comments:

  1. wish I had long hair to tie up lol. I would love long hair !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you are spoken communication is totally true. i do know that everyone should say a similar factor, however I simply assume that you simply place it in an exceedingly method that everybody will perceive. i am positive you may reach such a lot of folks with what you've to mention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don’t skills ought to I provide you with thanks! i'm altogether shocked by your article. You saved my time. Thanks 1,000,000 for sharing this text.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete