Tuesday 12 August 2014

Being a Redbull Girl ...


'Wiiings Team Members' they call us. The face of the Brand we are :)
Promotions are not all that we do,
We know everything there is to know...
about the drink, as well as the Brand as a whole. 

❤️

I still remember The Test Flight Day ( recruitment ) The anxiety and anxiousness. 
That urge for getting in but the doubt that I may not. 

I did get in. 
With Kristen, my lovely. 
My life seemed complete,
Coz, that's all I wanted. 

❤️

As months passed,
This company, This job sunk in. 
The other girls working with me were like family. 

The 6 hour shifts,
The long gossip sessions. 
The search for offices or colleges,
The joy of returning with 0 returned cans. 
Were treasured and looked forward to. 

The pride of carrying the most desired bag,
And the pleasure of being the only one allowed to wear the Redbull Branding or Driving the Mini Cooper cannot be explained. 

❤️

The happiness of seeing someone buy a can,
The pride after a successful Redbull Event. 
The Natural hatred towards other energy drinks
And people addressing you as a Redbull Girl, more than your name,
Will always be little WTM things. 

The endless Music festivals I've attended,
The awesome people I've met,
The places I've been to,
Would never be possible without Redbull. 

❤️

The Love Hate Relationship with the boss,
The awaited monthly meetings,
The friendships that we've made ...
Will continue forever. 

This job has taught me patience, kindness ❤️
It has taught me to be punctual ❤️
And the art of functioning as a team ❤️
It has taught me to never take no as an answer ❤️
It has taught me to stand for what I feel is right ❤️
It has taught me to answer the most foolish questions with great confidence ❤️
And most of all ... It has taught me to always put up a smile :)

It's been 3 years since the interview day now ...
There have surely been ups and downs. 
Several reasons to leave. 
Many more to stay. 
This company has taught me... Never to give up and to always make your way. 

❤️

And so, my journey continues without the one I first started it with.

Carol, Meghana, Saloni and Kristen, thank you for this beautiful Redbull journey that you guys have given me. 
I really wish y'all didn't have to leave. 
Working here is incomplete without y'all. 
But the Memories will last forever.
I Love you girlies :') 

Forever and For Always. 
Alisha. 
❤️

















3 comments:

  1. Nothing better than being happy at your job !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a student who interested in applying for this job... how gruesome is the training and interview process

    ReplyDelete