Friday 15 August 2014

VOTRE Microdermabrasion Gel Review


Hello Girlies,
 I’ve planned on reviewing the Products I Love and I promise that all the products that I review will be my honest thoughts about the product, based on my personal experiences.
I’m going to start by reviewing The VOTRE Microdermabrasion Gel.

For those who don’t know, Microdermabrasion is a light, non-surgical procedure that physically exfoliates the outermost layer of dead skin cells from your epidermis. It helps with tone, texture, fine lines, wrinkles, acne and acne scarring. The treatment leaves your skin instantly smoother. By gently exfoliating the epidermis, microdermabrasion increases cellular turnover, along with improving the appearance of sun damage.

I am a Final Year student, living in Mumbai, travelling in a local train to get to college. And for those who read my blog will know that I also work for Redbull after college hours. My point being, I’m out all day, travelling in the heat and pollution. And I honestly feel terrible that my skin has to deal with it. Blahh. I do go for regular cleanups, but I honestly do not have the time anymore.
BUT ... Tadaaa ....



So, I got The VOTRE Microdermabrasion Gel in my July Fab Bag, AND I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE IT.

To start with, VOTRE is PETA Certified and claims to be a brand that offers 100% Botanical, Vegan and cruelty free products.
So, all the products of VOTRE are completely natural and formulated with rare and precious ingredients like vegetable, plant and marine complexes.

That said... Let’s get on with it. 
So, this lil transparent Jar, claims to accelerate cell renewal.
It is like a scrub with very micro particles. The gel is light and the granules are very fine. It spreads easily and is very easy to use. It also washes off easily and leaves skin non-greasy and glowing! LIKE A POLISHED GLOW!!
I honestly feel that the product is super powerful and in just one use my face feels soft. (As soft as a baby’s Bum. :P )




DIRECTIONS FOR USE : 
Cleanse skin thoroughly before application. Skin should be left damp. Apply modest amount to skin, massaging in upward circular motion for up to 2 minutes. Adjust pressure of massage according to skin type and degree of sensitivity. Always avoid any contact with the eyes. Rinse completely with tepid water, making certain to remove all traces of Gel.
See that you don’t keep it for too long or else, slight pink skin tone and tingling sensation is possible.

USES OF MICRODERMABRASION GEL :
  • Improve age spots and black heads.
  • Improve hyperpigmentation (patches of darkened skin).
  • Exfoliate your skin, resulting in a refreshed appearance.
  • Lessen the appearance of stretch marks.
  • Reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
  • Reduce or eliminate enlarged pores.
  • Treat acne and the scars left by acne

PROS :
·         ❤️ Gentle on skin.
·         ❤️ The granules are fine & work fabulously without being harsh on the skin.
·        ❤️  Easy to use.

CONS :
·        ❤️ It’s Expensive. ( Rs. 810 for am 1.40 Oz Jar )
·        ❤️ For some reason I feel like it smells like Fevicol. 
·        ❤️ Only available online.

That’s all about it. 
Do let me know if you guys have any queries regarding the product, I will surely answer them if I can.

I hope you liked my review and found it helpful.

Until next time,
Alisha
❤️



4 comments:

  1. Hey Alisha, do you recommend this product for combination skin which breaks out easily?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I'm so sorry I just saw this.

      If your skin is sensitive and breaks out easily, i don't think its's recommended. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Alisha, Thanks for the review. What is the best cream for undereye wrinkles ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate your blog. Thanks for sharing with us.

    Looking for Microdermabrasion treatment in mumbai

    ReplyDelete