Tuesday 11 March 2014

Things I do instead of studying


After two whole months of enjoyment, it’s exam season. I’m on study leave right now. But, I just can’t get myself to study!! Why exams? ugh. I hate studying; everything else gets interesting when I have to study.
I’ve listed down a few things I do instead of studying :
1.     Aimlessly scroll through facebook/ instagram.

2.     Rest on my bed, suddenly realising how comfortable and cosy it is.

3.     Think of how I’m going to spend my vacations.
4.     Watch all my favourite series.

5.     Discover new hairstyles.

6.     Cleaning my room finally becomes my top priority.
7.     I suddenly find the need to learn new things. Thank you, YouTube.
8.     Try beating my high score in every game ever.
9.     Re-pin every possible thing on Pinterest. Also, try it out.
10.   Online Shop.
11.   Sleeeeep.
12.   Eat.

13.   Think of my life, my past, my future and all that I want to do. Yes, except study.
14.   Say to myself. “okay, now I’m going to study”. *Makes Coffee*

So, that’s what I do during my study leave or while I’m studying. I regret doing it, but shamelessly repeat it. And I’m sure I’m not the only one. Haha. So, let me know what y’all do too.
Anyway, Exams in two days. I better start studying now. For Real
Have a nice day.

Take Care
Xoxo
Alisha





No comments:

Post a Comment