Monday 20 October 2014

Little Joys


I turned 21 exactly 2 weeks back. And as a gift, my friend gave me a really fancy helium balloon with a small bag full on 21 pretty lil notes written to me by my really close friends. I loved it. It was MY MOST FAVORITE birthday gift !!!
And all I wanted was for it to never burst or get deflated or whatever else. I just wanted it, as a memory forever. 
But then, I knew I was being childish and I also knew that it's not gonna last for even more than a week.


( The above picture was clicked on my Birthday ) 

BUT IT DID !!!

It's 2 weeks now. And it's still there.


And this gives me so much happiness. 

I know it's funny how a balloon can make me so happy, but it just did. :')

Feel free to share your lil joys with me the ones that make your day.

Lots of Love,
Alisha ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment