Monday 30 December 2013

Goodbye 2013 :)

2013 has been one of the best years of my life. It taught me so much. I made lifelong friendships and ended some that weren't healthy. Realised that nothing lasts forever, may it be Joys or Sorrows. I have felt the most extreme joy but was also slumped into sadness for a few months time or maybe a couple of weeks. But in my lowest lows I always learn my greatest lessons. I have learned to care less about what people think of me. Their judgements are between them and God. I have learned that I cannot control people's gossip or lies but can only be who I am and prove them wrong. I have learned how to hold my tongue when all I want to do is say ugly things. And I have learned that forgiveness is the key to happiness. There's a reason people hate change and that's because it's completely unknown. I have never walked more blindly in my life but I appreciate the faith that comes with it. There are things I will never know or understand but one thing I do...my quality of life depends on my ability to be vulnerable, forgive, and love. And I have never regretted loving someone. Be kind 2014. I'm looking forward to you.


Here is my year in pictures:









































Goodbye 2013,
You shall be missed. :)
I'd like to thank all of you for making my life so beautiful.
Take Care.
And have a Happy New Year !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment