Friday 31 January 2014

Picture Review : January


So, 2014 is now one month old. Yes, so quickly. 
January was lil too good to me. Whatte Start to this amazing year. !!!

Anyway, since I'm such a social person, I'd love to share my month in pictures with all of you. 

Here's a compilation of last month :
The New Years Ball.

My Darling Sister turned 10


Met my cousin after ages.


My First Marathon

Yayy !! Contingent Leader for a College Festival.

Jam sessions with awesome people

Sunburn with Armin !!! So intense :D

My attempt at Smokey Eye Makeup. haha

You cannot say good bye to the month without some whipped cream and strawberrry *wink*.

So, that was it. Not all of it obviously. But a few highlights.
I'm sure you guys had an awesome month too. :) 

Take Care,
Alisha D'souza
xoxo


January, Thank you.
February, be good to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment